The Science Behind This Safe, Revolutionary Product

Powered by an ECO-friendly ultra-pure chlorine dioxide gas dissolved in water through a proprietary process which acts as the active disinfection agent against viruses, bacteria, algae, fungi, mold, yeast, and other contaminants.

Although “chlorine” is in the name, chlorine dioxide is radically different from chlorine. Chlorine dioxide is 2.6 times more effective than chlorine and does not produce any carcinogenic byproducts. For those chemistry majors, Dr. Joe’s Pro BioVex® Disinfectant is a potent oxidizer that attacks and pokes holes in the microbe until it is no longer compatible with life. It disrupts specific amino acids that are critical to cellular functions. For the rest of us, it means a totally safe, organic, and effective killing solution!

CHLORINE DIOXIDE

Virus

Bacteria

Fungus/Mold